Thursday, May 12, 2016

I got to talk to my family!

Hola,

So Monday last week was p-day and not much happened that day we just got home really late because we missed our busses

Tuesday was just a normal day, I’m not too sure what we did that day. 

Wednesday - we went to the hospital because Elder Salas was sick with something. I’m not sure what but we went to save his companion Elder Ruiz. He had been there since Sunday without much sleep and he hadn’t bathed. We were the relief team. Then some members came over to say hi and took me for lunch because I needed a companion and Salas had lunch from the hospital. They gave me some money for lunch, and we had some money left over so I split the money I got with Elder Pierce and that paid for our bus tickets. 

Thursday was normal, we taught some lessons and figured out one of our investigators isn’t married and the "wife" was not officially divorced form her husband 17 years ago. So we don’t really know what to do there, because he really wants to get baptized. 

Friday was our last district meeting of the change, so it was a zone meeting, we did it all together and had a big party. Then me and Pierce went home and we were trying to find an old investigators house and a Swedish woman who spoke english called us over and started talking to us wondering what we do. She had a lot of questions just out of curiosity, she didn't really want anything to do with religion. But I gave her a pamphlet with our number on it if she ever had anymore questions she could call, hopefully she decides to read it too.

Saturday we had a mission activity at the church, which canelones and our zone leaders came to with their ward mission leaders, and the ward mission leaders gave talks and we had some food after.

Sunday I got to talk to my family on Mother’s day- that was sweet! The camera on the computer we got wasn’t working so we grabbed a tablet from a member and just kinda used both, switching off half way through with our families. 

On Monday in the morning I was pretty sad thinking about home and all the things that I won’t be home for, but it’s ok, it’ll all be fine! We taught diego and lujan, and are trying to figure out a way to help them. We customized a sweet shirt for me, I will send a pic next week, it’s still in progress but it’s sweet. 

Yea that’s pretty much it! It was a good week lots of teaching, and we got a bunch of referrals from members, so we might have some new investigators next week.

I love you so much mom!  I don’t know if you know how much. I don’t ever show it, but I love you so much! Happy Mother’s Day !! 


Love you, 

Elder Grigor 


Elder Grigor with his zone 

Playing Soccer in Uruguay 

My awesome lunch 

Visiting Elder Salas 

San Jose, Uruguay 

A typical lunch 

Thanks for the package!!! 

Treats from home 

Uruguay countryside 

No comments:

Post a Comment